I never used to shop online. Sometimes it’s so hard to see what something will actually look like and then you have to pack it back up and return it if it doesn’t look right. It might seem annoying but online shopping has become my favorite thing (aside from checking out my favorite thrift store downtown).
Reasons why you should switch to shopping online
- No traffic –traffic in California is terrible, especially when people seem to have forgotten how to!
- No People –have you ever found yourself eyeing a cute jacket on the rack but get nudged by someone else trying to look at it too?
- Take your time –there is no one waiting on you and no other place you need to be when online shopping. If you leave the house to go to the mall you suddenly see target and well.. there goes your whole day and you never make it to the mall.
- Wear whatever you want or nothing at all -seriously though.. I love online shopping in sweatpants and a tank.
- SNACKS –the most important point. For some reason I get really hungry when I shop and I’m not sure if it’s because of all the running around or the fact that I got so distracted I forgot what time it was.
- Did I mention you get to sit at home? this doesn’t need an explanation.
- Comparing prices –now this is a big one and probably the most important reason on why you should shop online. If there is something you really like, go ahead and put it in your shopping bag but make sure you check other online stores to see if someone is selling it cheaper. 9 out of 10 someone actually is!
See? Online shopping is awesome.
Here are some online stores I’m currently addicted to!
Nordstrom is one of my favorite stores and they like to do free shipping a lot
Nordstrom Rack is basically the Marshalls & TJ Maxx of Nordstrom so this is a great place to shop on a budget.
Lulus has the cutest clothes and always have the styles that are currently trending -be aware some items run bigger than usual so make sure you check the size guide.
asos is also great for shopping on a budget but they also have expensive vintage items as well. This is a great place to find unique pieces.
Showpo has by far the cutest clothes. Living in Cali I love buying beachy type clothing like the photo I used above. This is where I bought my outfit from and I could not be happier with it! The sizes here are spot on so you don’t have to worry too much about it not fitting.
Here is another look at this beachy outfit